Sunday, January 6, 2008

Tulsa Pounds Bowling Green


Bowling Green is definitely outclassed in this game. Tulsa leads 35-0 in the first half and BGSU can't get anything going. The can't seem to hang on the ball - 4 fumbles in the first half. As I write this, Tulsa just scored another touchdown and now lead 42-0. Tulsa was a 4.5 point favorite, so unless Bowling Green scores 38 more points than Tulsa in the final (Oops, make that 31 points as Bowling Green just returned a kickoff for a touchdown) 27 minutes, then Tulsa will cover.


Personally, I've had a lot of fun managing the points for this pool. I hope everyone had half as much fun watching all of the games the past 3 weeks. While I'm not happy that I'm not in the money, I'm pleased to finish in the top half. I'll post the final leaderboard tomorrow, after the BCS Championship Game.


~ Max

No comments: